About me

I am originally from Sweden but live and work in Houston, TX. I am a 23 year old English teacher who loves fashion. I enjoy thrift shopping and bargain hunting when I can find space in my closet to add more clothes to the madness it already is. Style is similar to language arts; it's a way to express ideas. Like writing, style is an extension of yourself. It is a representation of who you want to be and believe yourself to be.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

The last day of summer calls for Hawaiian print







Dress: Goodwill Blue Hanger Outlet, thrifted (US)
Shoes: Birkenstock (US)
Ring: Flea Market in Houston (US)
Necklace: Ur & Penn, on sale (Sweden)
Earrings: Forever 21 (US)

It's been a crazy week! I moved from an apartment into a house and have been preparing for the first week of school. It's my first fall as a teacher. I started working this past January, so I haven't done the beginning of the school year before. I'm nervous and excited for everything to start back up. Summer has been wonderful, but I am ready for routine again. 

I scored this dress at a Goodwill Outlet. They are called Blue Hanger Outlets, and I went to the Austin location. The clothes are by the pound! How crazy is that? It is a bit crazy in there, but I just grab prints or labels I'm drawn to and hope it's my size. This day I scored three Hawaiian print dresses. One didn't fit at all, but two were a perfect fit. This one is my favorite. It is so comfortable! It must have been less than $1, because it does not weigh a pound. 


No comments:

Post a Comment