About me

I am originally from Sweden but live and work in Houston, TX. I am a 23 year old English teacher who loves fashion. I enjoy thrift shopping and bargain hunting when I can find space in my closet to add more clothes to the madness it already is. Style is similar to language arts; it's a way to express ideas. Like writing, style is an extension of yourself. It is a representation of who you want to be and believe yourself to be.

Monday, August 18, 2014

In honor of Shark Week






Shirt: F21 Red, Forever 21 outlet store (US)
Shorts: Forever 21 (US)
Shoes: Birkenstock (US)
Earrings: Forever 21 (US)
Watch: Michael Kors, gift (US)
Bracelet: silver shop (Egypt)
Arrow Rings: F21 Red, Forever 21 outlet store (US)
Black Stone Ring: flea market in Houston (US)

I went to San Marcos, Texas this weekend and discovered something wonderful: F21 Red. It is a Forever 21 outlet store. I didn't even know that was a thing. I tried this shirt on in a regular Forever 21 before, but I couldn't justify buying it for nearly $20. I don't even love sharks; I don't even know anything about sharks. Well, now I do because I did watch Shark Week shows after buying this shirt. Anyway, when I saw this in F21 Red, I felt like I needed to buy it. It was about $8. The items they had in the sale section were an additional 30% off. How could I say no? 

I bought some basic t-shirts at F21 Red, too. They ended up being $3 or $4 after the additional 30% off. 






No comments:

Post a Comment