About me

I am originally from Sweden but live and work in Houston, TX. I am a 23 year old English teacher who loves fashion. I enjoy thrift shopping and bargain hunting when I can find space in my closet to add more clothes to the madness it already is. Style is similar to language arts; it's a way to express ideas. Like writing, style is an extension of yourself. It is a representation of who you want to be and believe yourself to be.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

How to wear a statement fanny pack




Dress: H&M (France)
Shoes: New Look (France)
Earrings: Quilt Festival in Houston (US)
Necklace: James Avery, gift/birthday coupon (US)
Fanny Pack: TGR (Sweden)

I knew it would be used when going to a theme park or worn in a costume way for themed events or halloween. I wasn't sure how I was going to wear this fanny pack in everyday life. I went for a simple background to let the fanny shine. I had to run an errand to the bank, and the man commented that he hadn't seen a fanny pack in a long time. Other than that, the only comments came from my friends who were supportive of my fanny pack ensemble. 

I've been wanting a long silver chain to wear with different charms. This long chain is from James Avery. I think it was $28 originally - not too bad. I got it for less than $10! I received a birthday coupon from them in the mail worth $20! $20 off any purchase. I knew this was the time to buy the chain I'd been thinking about. Perfect timing, James Avery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment