About me

I am originally from Sweden but live and work in Houston, TX. I am a 23 year old English teacher who loves fashion. I enjoy thrift shopping and bargain hunting when I can find space in my closet to add more clothes to the madness it already is. Style is similar to language arts; it's a way to express ideas. Like writing, style is an extension of yourself. It is a representation of who you want to be and believe yourself to be.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wear what makes you happy




Necklace: Flea Market in Paris (France)
Sweatshirt: H&M, on sale (Sweden)
Skirt: Myrorna, thrift store (Sweden)
Ring: Forever 21 (US)
Shoes: ICA Maxi, supermarket (Sweden)

You know how some dog owners look like their dog? That's kind of how I feel about this sweatshirt. I had to have it, right? I think we should all wear whatever makes us happy. 

Wrinkles are fine by me most of the time, so why would I bother with this skirt. Who is looking at the skirt when I have this sweatshirt on? I am comfortable, and when I look down and see this dog, I can't help but smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment