About me

I am originally from Sweden but live and work in Houston, TX. I am a 23 year old English teacher who loves fashion. I enjoy thrift shopping and bargain hunting when I can find space in my closet to add more clothes to the madness it already is. Style is similar to language arts; it's a way to express ideas. Like writing, style is an extension of yourself. It is a representation of who you want to be and believe yourself to be.

Friday, July 25, 2014

Mixing prints in Houston






Shirt: Forever 21 (US)
Skirt: H&M (US)
Shoes: H&M (US)
Clutch: Gina Tricot (Sweden)
Necklace: flea market (US)

I am now back in the heat in Houston. I've been in Sweden visiting my family since mid June and was in Paris with a friend before that. It's exciting to get back to my clothes at home since I've been away for nearly two months! I have a day of errands today and went for a comfortable, mixed print combination. 

I am obsessed with these shoes. They are probably my most worn shoes. I left them in Houston during my trips (why did I do that?!), and it feels good to be reunited at last. I bought them in San Francisco at an H&M in May. My only regret was wearing them right away in a city where you walk at least seven miles in a day if you're a tourist like me. I had the worst blisters that day. But, we made up since then and fell back in love.  

PS: How cool is the Chinese food necklace?

No comments:

Post a Comment