About me

I am originally from Sweden but live and work in Houston, TX. I am a 23 year old English teacher who loves fashion. I enjoy thrift shopping and bargain hunting when I can find space in my closet to add more clothes to the madness it already is. Style is similar to language arts; it's a way to express ideas. Like writing, style is an extension of yourself. It is a representation of who you want to be and believe yourself to be.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Crochet bag, bohemian dress, and my floppy hat






Hat: Forever 21, on sale (US)
Dress: Forever 21 (US)
Shoes: Target (US)
Bag: Target, on sale (US)
Watch: Michael Kors, gift (US)
Necklace: Swedish gift shop (Sweden)

I am about to move to a new place, so I have been looking at decoration ideas and found a lot of inspiration from bohemian styles. It is now reflected in my wardrobe. It is so nice to wear clothes that are made from a thin material when it is this hot outside (Houston has been around 95˚F/35˚C and extremely humid). This dress jus kind of hangs there, which is awesome. Tight fitting clothing is not what I want to be wearing right now. 

The shoes are from the children’s section at Target; they are a little cheaper than the women’s shoes. I am a size 6, so I can usually fit a kid’s 4 or 5. 



I just bought this hat yesterday, and I’ve been dying to have a hat like it. It was on sale (summer deal) at Forever 21 for $10! Perfect. It was a little hot for Houston today, so I ended up not wearing it all day.



No comments:

Post a Comment