About me

I am originally from Sweden but live and work in Houston, TX. I am a 23 year old English teacher who loves fashion. I enjoy thrift shopping and bargain hunting when I can find space in my closet to add more clothes to the madness it already is. Style is similar to language arts; it's a way to express ideas. Like writing, style is an extension of yourself. It is a representation of who you want to be and believe yourself to be.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

My favorite hat and an apple tree




Hat: Monki (Sweden)
Earrings: Ur & Penn (Sweden)
Dress: H&M (France)
Kimono: New Look (France)
Shoes: Target (US)
 
These basics dresses from H&M are my favorite. I have to stop myself because I want every color and print. They are a great, appropriate length and so comfortable. I have a tan one and this black one. They are very inexpensive and have been available for over a year (I've had my tan one for a while and bought this black one a few weeks ago).

Ur & Penn in Sweden are having a "everything is 20:- sale" which means all jewelry is about $3...!! These tassel earrings are from that sale. I have been wearing them with all black or white recently, not getting too crazy.

This hat is my favorite hat of all hats out there. I bought it last summer when I was visiting Sweden. It was on sale, and I was just starting to wear hats. This is an easy hat to style. I wear it with jeans; I wear it with dresses. I usually go for a long cardigan or kimono along with it. I usually go with a long cardigan or kimono with everything, though. It's a good starting hat when getting into hats and has continued to be a favorite of mine.

It is my last week of vacation in Sweden. I have definitely been taking full advantage of Sweden's final summer sales. Soon, I will be heading back to Houston.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures and a very cute hat! I love your style.
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete