About me

I am originally from Sweden but live and work in Houston, TX. I am a 23 year old English teacher who loves fashion. I enjoy thrift shopping and bargain hunting when I can find space in my closet to add more clothes to the madness it already is. Style is similar to language arts; it's a way to express ideas. Like writing, style is an extension of yourself. It is a representation of who you want to be and believe yourself to be.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Acid wash jeans in moderation



 
Shirt: H&M (France)
Sweater: H&M (France)
Jeans: Weekday, Cheap Monday (Sweden)
Shoes: ICA Maxi, supermarket (Sweden)


 
Earrings: Market in San Antonio (US)
Bracelet: SOS Barnbyar (Sweden)

I love acid wash in moderation (...this is the only acid wash item I own). Letting the jeans be the focus of the simple look allows acid wash to speak for itself. These jeans were 75% off! What?! I was thrilled to find them in Stockholm while shopping at Weekday. I love the store, but there are some brands they carry that are pricey. Cheap Monday is usually moderately priced, but I like a bargain, not just a moderate price. These jeans ended up being about $14. They are comfortable and a great fit. I love the Cheap Monday detailed button. 
The earrings were a gift - a perfect one! I get compliments from my students on these earrings all the time. When I feel like an outfit is a bit plain, I add these earrings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment