About me

I am originally from Sweden but live and work in Houston, TX. I am a 23 year old English teacher who loves fashion. I enjoy thrift shopping and bargain hunting when I can find space in my closet to add more clothes to the madness it already is. Style is similar to language arts; it's a way to express ideas. Like writing, style is an extension of yourself. It is a representation of who you want to be and believe yourself to be.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Boyfriend jeans and sunshine by an overgrown greenhouse




 
Necklace: Primark (France)
Shirt: Monki (Sweden, on sale)
Kimono shirt: H&M (Sweden, on sale)
Jeans: Bik Bok (Sweden, on sale)
Shoes: New Look (France)

Here is a greenhouse taken over by a grape plant. Apparently grapes can break through glass panels of a greenhouse if left to roam on their own...
I fell for this necklace from Primark the moment I saw it. I don't gravitate toward silver normally, but this one caught my eye, and Primark prices let you go a little crazy when shopping. The kimono was less than $15, and I had to have it. I love that it's longer than a lot of kimonos I've seen. I would wear it for nicer occasions, but I love kimonos and jeans or a plain dress. These jeans were 50% off! I love the maroon detail when you cuff them. They were about $15. These shoes are my favorite shoes at the moment. For me to buy a regular priced item, it has to be special; these shoes are special.


2 comments: