About me

I am originally from Sweden but live and work in Houston, TX. I am a 23 year old English teacher who loves fashion. I enjoy thrift shopping and bargain hunting when I can find space in my closet to add more clothes to the madness it already is. Style is similar to language arts; it's a way to express ideas. Like writing, style is an extension of yourself. It is a representation of who you want to be and believe yourself to be.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Unusual floral print for one euro and velvet polka dots







Top: H&M (US)
Skirt: Free'P'Star (France)
Shoes: H&M (US)
Purse: Forever 21 (US)
Necklace: Forever 21 (US)

This skirt was one euro!! Can you believe it? Free'P'Star, or the only one I went to and have been to, had bins where everything in those bins was 1 euro. I pretty much only looked through those bins. The other pieces weren't expensive by any means, but I thought I would focus on the single euro items. This skirt is so unique. The rose print looks like it's pixel or cross stitch inspired. The colors are wearable and easy to match. Comfortable today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment