About me

I am originally from Sweden but live and work in Houston, TX. I am a 23 year old English teacher who loves fashion. I enjoy thrift shopping and bargain hunting when I can find space in my closet to add more clothes to the madness it already is. Style is similar to language arts; it's a way to express ideas. Like writing, style is an extension of yourself. It is a representation of who you want to be and believe yourself to be.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Keep your hands to yourself





Shirt: Monki (Sweden)
Pants: H&M (US)
Shoes: DSW
Bag: Monki, on sale (Sweden)
Necklace: Aldo (US)
Bracelet: Nordstrom Rack, on sale (US)
Rings: Forever 21 (US)

My mom just sent me this shirt from Sweden, and I am loving the print. The off yellow/green color is one of my favorite colors to wear. 

The shoes are also a recent addition to my wardrobe, and I am in love. It is still pretty hot in Houston, so this is a good fall shoe for the current condition. 

School has been keeping me pretty busy, but I feel like I am finally finding the balance between work and personal life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment