About me

I am originally from Sweden but live and work in Houston, TX. I am a 23 year old English teacher who loves fashion. I enjoy thrift shopping and bargain hunting when I can find space in my closet to add more clothes to the madness it already is. Style is similar to language arts; it's a way to express ideas. Like writing, style is an extension of yourself. It is a representation of who you want to be and believe yourself to be.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Saying goodbye to summer in summer favorites




Dress: H&M (US)
Denim Shirt: Gina Tricot (Sweden) 
Shoes: Born from Burlington Coat Factory, on sale (US)
Necklace: Gudrun Sjoden, gift (Sweden)


Summer to me is simple. Summer is neutral colors and easy jewelry (or no jewelry). I didn't have time to wear these shoes enough. They are so comfortable. I am going to miss my florals and effortless summer looks. It's a busy time as a teacher, so unfortunately, my blog hasn't gotten my attention lately. I guess that happens. I am hoping to have more time once I get into more of a routine with the classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment